• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

stadium truck? rumor or true?

Robertm235

I heard that redcat racing is coming out with a stadium truck to compete with the baja 5t. Anybody else hear this? Any info would be great. I love my Rampage MT!!!!!!

NitroBurn

Is this truck another addition to the Rampage vehicles or is it a new design?

Last edited by a moderator:

Robertm235

Im not sure, was hoping Rob might have some inside info on it!! I saw i picture of it in one of my RC mags but now I cant find it.

Robertm235

any other differences? upgrades? when will it be out?

Robertm235

by the way rob, I just sent you an order. broke the front left lower arm today (collided with my FG). Got the rampage upgrade kit.. what a deal!!!!

prostock

Rally Race Truck

So, while browsing the mags today I saw a pic in RCCACTION of the new Redcat Rampage Rally Racr Truck.

It looks very on-road, Short suspension arms, low F/R shock towers, low profile wheels and tires very nice!

Rob,

The pic was from the hobby show; is this truck/car real and when is it due out I really want to know...

BRC :)

RampageHopUps

Its all above. The car is real, that will not be the body, it was "borrowed" from someone who doesn't want it borrowed. Tires and rims look cool though. Expect it to be available in March?.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts