• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

speed runs

fifthscalejunkie

I wish someone would post a good video of the mt or tt with any kind of upgraded mod motor and tuned pipe going fast and doing some good jumps. I want to see what the mt or tt is capable of with a good motor and pipe. All you really see are people doing dounuts and not really jumping or going that fast. Come on guys lets see some good vids

Last edited by a moderator:

kryptonite

ya, ive been searching for those too with no luck. im sure with time someone will build a screamer. just hope they get a vid. its worthless without a video

Pete379

On LargescaleRCs web site they have a good video of the tt on a race track. There isn't any jumps but there are plenty of high speed passes and it shows you how good the car handles in turns at high speed.

kryptonite

ya, i saw that video. i love watching that tt smoke the ball hairs off that 5b. lovin it but cant find it again. its somwhere on youtube too.

here it is...

Last edited by a moderator:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts