• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Speed clocking device?

ChuenouXiao

A month ago I have to replace my GPS because I mounted it into my XB carelessly. It flew off and bounce a couple feet. Shattered the screen and the antenna broke off :( Replace it with a new GPS but don't want to use it for speed test. You guys have a good device to clock my speed? Site? Local store? brand and so on?

krashkrieg

Contributor
I found a hard plastic case just a little bigger than my GPS, I lined it with stiff foam, cut out a recessed area for the unit and I velcro it in with lots of velcro.

I have cartwheeled my Savage with it in and never had an issue.... :D ...fits nice in front bumper of the MT

bbuzzard

Contributor
I have had mine for three years and it has held up great...just some road rash but totally functional.

http://www.google.com/products/catalog?q=Foretrex+101&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-a&cid=198610151624880404&ei=ZQ1RT6yWFYiZmQfFx_j5DA&ved=0CHkQrRI

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts