• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

south lake tahoe ca

jaysyourhandyman

i am from tahoe and there is a place here

its called the sand pits for dirt bike

a friend and i set up in part of that

but i own both 1/5 scall, so i endup racing my other truck firehammer mt:rolleyes:

well, if there are any other bashers on this side of the world .....please let me know

pwaicon

Hi jaysyourhandyman. I know of the sand pits you are talking about, I have actually run my cars there. My wife and I have a condo up there that we are remodeling so we try and go up to Tahoe when ever possible. Next time I head up there and providing there is no snow on the ground we should definitely have a bash session at the sand pits. I will probably have the Rampage MT by then. Here as some videos of me bashing in the sand pit, enjoy.

Last edited by a moderator:

jaysyourhandyman

pwaicon said:
Hi jaysyourhandyman. I know of the sand pits you are talking about, I have actually run my cars there. My wife and I have a condo up there that we are remodeling so we try and go up to Tahoe when ever possible. Next time I head up there and providing there is no snow on the ground we should definitely have a bash session at the sand pits. I will probably have the Rampage MT by then. Here as some videos of me bashing in the sand pit, enjoy.
kool that would great:D

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts