• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

some place in pa.. where, im not sure

kryptonite

ok, so i do this on every forum in the hopes of some miracle sent from heaven of finding an rc buddy that lives close.. i feel like we are some secret society or something..lol i try to pass on my passion for rc'ing to some of my employees and freinds but i just get odd glares.. kinda like, "wow, thats a big toy" WHAAT!! so ya, im from philipsburg pa. i race my 5th scale on-roads at 301 raceway in maryland and am hoping to go to some baja fest or any other traveling meet. so keep me posted on any rampage events.

kryptonite

diggers is a new one for me. i'll have to look it up, thanks. i will deffanitly be at the "hostile"event with both 5b and rampage!!

kryptonite

not sure when their next meet is, but i will definatly be going. we should find out when it is so to be sure we are all planned out. i don't mind swing'in round!

kun114

How often do you come to 301 raceway? I'm about an hour from there. Chris would let me and a buddy run our bikes on the track on off days. Never could get enough folks interested in them to start a class on race days.

Here's a clip from one of my days down at 301.

http://media.putfile.com/SF506-929

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts