• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Snow Drift NYC

No Moa

That gyro really can toss that big car around like that? That's awesome

50mph

May I ask how you have your gyro setup. I use one in my Heli but I never thought of using one while drifting. Can you explain how you did this?

That was awesome, you are causing me to want a third Rampage.

ryuken168

Thanks

forist said:
Cool video keep them coming.
Thanks, more to come soon.

No Moa said:
That gyro really can toss that big car around like that? That's awesome
I was suprise also that it worked that well.

50mph said:
May I ask how you have your gyro setup. I use one in my Heli but I never thought of using one while drifting. Can you explain how you did this?
That was awesome, you are causing me to want a third Rampage.
Thanks, the Futuba g190 gyro is the same unit HPI sells as DBox and works the same way any heli gyro works. You just need to attach the unit with the front facing forward and the back facing the tail of the car. You then attach the SX steering servo to the gyro unit and the gyro unit goes to the RX of the car. Set the gain on the gyro around 50% to test it out. Pick up the car and sway the tail from side to side and you will see the countersteer working on the wheels. Just youtube HPI dbox for their video help.

monsterman

My Rallye should be all put back together and up and running in a few more weeks we gotta all get together an run sometime.. I'm in Babylon on Long Island..

BoomDivX

did you have to waterproof any of the servo? I'm worried about all the snow that will enter since NOTHING seems to be protected inside :( Does anyone have an idea for a mud-guard or something similar for the rally? (If I didn't cut open my thumb today, I would had work on it :( )

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts