• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Simple used ride

claude bigelow

Being everything is broke and waiting on parts, picked this up to zip around. Hobby shop owner son was getting rid of it. So I decided to take it off his hands.

a7u7e4uq.jpg

Deluge

Nice! I've always loved Traxxas vehicles. Not a fan of their shocks, though. Every set I've had has leaked.

Ildy666

Nice...I got a 1/16 revo vxl that i lowered and put slicks and a bug body on its fast and fun with low maint.

claude bigelow

Took my simple used ride and made it into a off road bandit.

claude bigelow

Thanks guys, just something to run until I get my MT back on the road. My 2spd is still down just waiting on the parts.

claude bigelow

Ildy666 said:
What happenened to ur 2 speed???
Well it's a long story, so if you look under RC links for Demon RC you'll see what went wrong. They diagnose the problem, but just waiting for the parts. I also went on the Redcat site any ordered all the parts I saw in the diagram from demon. Just want to put the truck back on the road.

claude bigelow

Once again my rides are down so I decided to give this guy a new look. My good buddy @mapquest hooked me a with a cool paint job. Now my rice rocket as he calls it, is a old school ride.

Ildy666

Very cool.i have the same body for my 1/16 revo but never got around to paint it.I think I'm going more rat rod though.i converted mine to street u went the opposite way... lol...

bigcat

claude bigelow said:
Being everything is broke and waiting on parts, picked this up to zip around. Hobby shop owner son was getting rid of it. So I decided to take it off his hands.
Cant go wrong with that to start with its a mustang.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts