• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Silencer Stinger

Dreggsta

Anyone ever thot bout attaching heater hose to the header & this on the opposite side?

http://www.davesmotors.com/Search-Page/Search#kw=fd783 - DDM Silencer - Carbon

I know this isn't a tuned pipe & nor will it act like one. But is an option. Can't be worse than stock right? I might check it out.

I contacted Eric I think it is from flowsystems about making a milder pipe that is a notch above stock in performance but a notch or two below his performance pipes. Also not so loud. Man his pipes are loud. If someone would make a more economical pipe it'd also be more affordable for those like me. I'm going to contact Dino from jetpro about this. Just gonna ask around.

G

Anyone ever thot bout attaching heater hose to the header & this on the opposite side?http://www.davesmotors.com/Search-Page/Search#kw=fd783 - DDM Silencer - Carbon

I know this isn't a tuned pipe & nor will it act like one. But is an option. Can't be worse than stock right? I might check it out.

I contacted Eric I think it is from flowsystems about making a milder pipe that is a notch above stock in performance but a notch or two below his performance pipes. Also not so loud. Man his pipes are loud. If someone would make a more economical pipe it'd also be more affordable for those like me. I'm going to contact Dino from jetpro about this. Just gonna ask around.
That would perform worse than stock.

The cost of pipes is for design, materials, & labor. A less performing pipe would still incorporate those three elements. That would equal same price. The Xcan or a HPI can are a notch above stock at a very reasonable price.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts