• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Shocks-Lets get to it

chefjness

Cleary the shocks are not good enough for the rest of the MT truck. Can someone suggest the best solution for shocks that will stand up to the abuse these trucks give. I want to upgrade one time and make it count.

Cheers,

John

chefjness

that link takes me to a hurricane radar. I saw that phatdad link. Is that the only and best option right now?

Skater229

chefjness said:
that link takes me to a hurricane radar. I saw that phatdad link. Is that the only and best option right now?
Sorry about that... was looking at the storms coming my way and must not have clicked copy when I highlighted the link... Working with Google Chrome, and not sure about the quirks...

Skater

NitroBurn

Did Phatdad fix the washers on the Bajampage shafts? I made some custom steel ones that work great but not everyone has access to a lathe. After I fixed the washers the Bajampage kits have turned out to be a bullet proof fix for the stock shocks.

Last edited by a moderator:

chefjness

will most likley go that route then. Will be picking up steel gears as well. I think once those two mods are made I can get more than one tank out of the MT.

PhatDad

NitroBurn said:
Did Phatdad fix the washers on the Bajampage shafts? I made some custom steel ones that work great but not everyone has access to a lathe. After I fixed the washers the Bajampage kits have turned out to be a bullet proof fix for the stock shocks.
Yes and they work great. I will have some more redcat vid up early next week. I think you will like it. :eek:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts