• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Shock Towers

LightForce

Got most of 7075RC upgrades on XB all of them work fine and solved all problems I had with stock XB.

Hovewer shocks on XB are mounted at too steep angle a nice set of front and rear towers with more vertical mounting options would help a lot on bumpy tracks and allow for more travel when U shape towers are in place of stock ones. Check those 2 pictures of my Cleon MMX towers . Maybe there is a chance of making a set like those on Elcon buggy.

Ol' fart

OK

I'll keep the pics and make somthing like them, as soon as I'm done with the chassis.

I think I'll have some pics next week of the prototype chassis.

G

Too cool! :D

cordy

Oh shit Mike now an elcon ! Your gonna have more platforms than I have wheels and tires. Ha ha Great stuff old fart.Maybe when old fart gets all these hop ups made I will be able to bring out one xb that will give all your platforms a run for your money! C`ome on old fart tool up.We are all ready to race! shush all thats left are a hornman and a hurrax.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ol' fart

Lol!!

Let me see here. Right now I'm making a new chassis for gas and electric's

Bell cranks with ball bearings. A gearplate for the gasers with oversized bearings AND shock towers too.

XBENOOB

Ol said:
Let me see here. Right now I'm making a new chassis for gas and electric'sBell cranks with ball bearings. A gearplate for the gasers with oversized bearings AND shock towers too.
Yeah... You could build a whole car with all your parts...

You could call it the 7075rc Alumina-Thing-A-Ma-Jig-Cat :D

rcgasser

Ol said:
Let me see here. Right now I'm making a new chassis for gas and electric'sBell cranks with ball bearings. A gearplate for the gasers with oversized bearings AND shock towers too.
Yes!!!! Yes!!!! keep up the great work old fart I need them all.

LightForce

cordy said:
Oh shit Mike now an elcon ! Your gonna have more platforms than I have wheels and tires. Ha ha Great stuff old fart.Maybe when old fart gets all these hop ups made I will be able to bring out one xb that will give all your platforms a run for your money! C`ome on old fart tool up.We are all ready to race! shush all thats left are a hornman and a hurrax.
Nnnaaah Ive seen your wheels :) BTW I need 2 Elcon rear tires got any FS

krashkrieg

Contributor
Ol said:
I for one can't wait for the Bell cranks, There is a lot to be desired about the steering setup on the XBe...

Ol' fart

NUNCHUCKSKILZ said:
Sent u PM and email through your web-site. Have'nt heard back from ya. You still around?
Just checked, I got nothing. PM me here. It alway's work's. The web site I use say there is no problem but it is alway's a problem....What's you gonnado?

G

As long as they're strong I'm happy. I've bent the Redcat hopup aluminum versions.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts