• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Second steering servo to brake MT, is this normal?

Ice_2k

You can also tear down the stick battery and rearrange the cells, 3x2 and redo the connections. Or you can just strap the battery on top of the battery box and let that be it :p

307_Proud

Phill said:
Have you got a link to that Futaba?
Ill work on that link for the Futaba servos, I found it at www.largescalerc.com Tower Hobbies also has the same servo, all metal gears. Seems like a great upgrade if I plan to keep dual servo setup.

Phill

Ice_2k said:
Not sure in this case lipo is worth the hassle of charging bags, special charger and so on. I'm running a 5000mAh 6V NiMh and it lasts forever. If you want HV, you can get a 5000mAh 7.2V NiMh from DDM at $35
Ditto on the NiMh

02RedWS6TA

Is this what the left servos are doing when they start to act up? Mine did this today. It's the left servo. Steering endpoints are set correctly from a flysky gt3c.

Petrolheadz100

what was that Savox steering servo that you mentioned for the steering? Also is he futaba servo mount needed for any good single setup servos to bolt right in?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online