• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Screen for open top TT body

Evildomain

Contributor
Made an aluminum screen for the TT body. Trying to minimize rocks in the engine area without obstructing air flow.

Also removed the anodizing from the frame sides. I didn't like the gold coloring with this body. Had to use a wire wheel attached to cordless drill since I couldn't dip the entire frame in Greased Lightning. Looks better I think... :)

csp1971

Contributor
Great idea and it looks good! The paint job looks really good too.

How well do TT bodies hold up to bashing?

Evildomain

Contributor
csp1971 said:
Great idea and it looks good! The paint job looks really good too.
How well do TT bodies hold up to bashing?
I haven't really had a chance to bash with the new body but it sits so close to the frame it might not get hit very often. We'll see how it goes... :)

Martin

I think that body will not touch the ground in a rollover or etc....

Nice looking for the alum screen, you gave me some ideas... I like it.

Jus0NE

wheels & tires

Hi! I was thinking of throwing some new wheels & tires for my Rampage TT, are those desperado's & MTX tires you have on your buggy?? how much did they run ya? and are they hard to put together? if ya don't mind me asking..? and if you can send me a link where ya got them from I would appreciate it.

krashkrieg

Contributor
cordy said:
Looks tite.Damn Evil you did a very nice job. Good show!
Cordy, that's a 2 year old post, Haven't seen a post from him in a long time...he did have some bad ass cars though, even had a prototype pipe named after him. (Hope Sprint77 is doing well..)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.