• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

SC10E looking to change some things.

brad1161

I read that the stock tires are not good. Anyone know the size of wheel? 2.5? 12mm hex? i will have it tuesday. Heard Badlands are good. pn? Also the bodies are know to be junk. any aftermarket body that will fit (close). Thanks

brad1161

GoffeeRedCat said:
I believe any 1/10 scale SC body would fit! I would also change out servo ASAP!!
Ya thats what i heard RTR ready to replace!

Stygian

Banned
GoffeeRedCat said:
I believe any 1/10 scale SC body would fit! I would also change out servo ASAP!!
Im not too sure about the SC10E but the XB10E is very durable (well atleast mine is). I have banged it up bad smashed it into things the body is pretty durable too as the tires are great. Only thing that has broke was the rear axle as I slammed it into a brick wall lol but to be honest, non of Recats rc cars 1/8th and smaller can touch Traxxas and for around the same price they are 100x better.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts