• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

SOLD / FOUND Savage Flux

Status
Not open for further replies.

fastlane

Team Driver
I am looking for a Savage Flux perhaps for a trade. It needs to be in tight shape. PM me

fastlane

Team Driver
yeah but that makes them heavy I have my XTM mammoth pro kit that my hobby shop in California had still wrapped in plastic. That is a huge truggy and handles like a dream and also is one of the most stable jumpers on the market. I have a Truck and cash deal going with sprint77 I will be taking that savage off of his hands and the cpi pipe is for sale. The pipe is perfect no dents. I now wait for ole sprint to pm me an address

krashkrieg

Contributor
hamster huey said:
These are VERY tipsy in stock form. But you could throw in a 3spd and TCS 5t conversion w/ 6s to fly!
Tipsy? Just add 1/2" offset wheels or 1cm HD axle extenders and the truck is very stable....3sp not needed at all.

The best jumping MT out there agreed.

5s is this trucks sweet spot, will blow doors off any stock nitro/gas...

krashkrieg

Contributor
Projectgp said:
I know this is a old thread, but are you happy you traded the Redcat for the Flux? I am working on the same deal right now.
Although I am not the trader, I want to throw out my .02

They are 2 sooooo very different RC beasts...I have both and couldn't choose a favorite...

One is quiet, stupid fast, can do a standing back flip and ride a 200yd wheelie on command.

The other is Huge, loud, heavy, menacing, huge, wicked cool looking, Powers over anything in it's way, did I say huge?

Different people will have different happiness factors depending on their situation. (Where to run them, how to store them, etc) I would have a Sophie choice if I had to get rid of one... ;)

angryrecords

I thought I seen this thread the other day, well we don't have a savage flux but we have a brand new nitro savage never touched the ground no fuel, $375 shipped if you want it. Can give ya pictures and video if you'd like. Pm Cordy or me. I know it says no electric or nitro trading but the only reason I am offering this to anyone is the savage is brand new and cordy said, we should sell it because I may have problems working on it with my eye disease. If you have teens, this may be a good buy for you so they are not trashing your 1/5. Feel free to erase this if you feel it's not welcome to the thread or forum. Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts