• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

For Sale SALE

Ol' fart

Big sale for RedCat parts at 7075rc. 15% off no limit. Just inter LABOR7075 at checkout.

Goatmilk1515

OK thanks I may not be able to wait lol around about how long are u thinking on the diff plates for the chassis

Goatmilk1515

I'm going to go ahead and order some of the rear hubs and some of the front ones

TPSF

I'm on a rush job now. Should be done on Friday. then I can take care of the small stuff that is building up.
Hey, do you have or know of a new steering setup for the Mt? I swapped to one servo if that matters.... thanks

Ol' fart

I have something for the X cars but I don't know if it will fit the MT. I'll take a closer look, see what you can find out.

JPark

What do I need to install a leopard 5898 1100KV motor in my XBE?

Ol' fart

You will need a motor mount , a cam a set of gears and a brace. Since the 5898 is shorter than the 2028 you can use your stock chassis but with that kind of power you may want to upgrade the chassis too.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts