• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Run Time

Sprint 77

Contributor
I was just wondering after 30 days now how much run time everyone was getting in on there Rampage trucks and buggies? I got lot bench racing done but have not put any fuel in mine yet. LOL

Sprint 77

Contributor
Hours upon hours of bench racing to date to many to count. LOL maybe soon will get to put fuel in it. I am going to open up the motor first and chew at the ports and piston, Oh yeah after I change the crank piston and cylinder with big bore big stuffed stroke. Then I will break it in.

MOfroggy

I have about 1.5 gallons through my truck and other than the minor issues that everyone knows about it is running OK. It is still a little underpowered with the X-can and stock motor but with Sprint77's help I think I am going to be able to fix that.

Shiny

Good to hear every body is having fun (and breaking it).

Except you Spirit 77.

Go out and brake yours by having a blast.

jtakeman

I love it!!! And all the support too!

I got about a gallon thru mine. No major issues except dogbone pins. Runs ok. I have a gutted can without the stinger.(that didn't do much for me!) A 8,000 rpm clutch spring (my biggest improvement to date)!!!!

Most of the gallon was without 4 wheel drive due to dogbone pins. (The replacement dogbones aren't much better) I can drive the heck out of it cause it tough to handle in 2wd! Jumped the crap out of it and haven't broke any chassis parts!

I love this thing! The kids that live nearby all come to see me bash the living crap out of it! I would buy another if I could afford one. My son turns 9 in sept. I might see if I can get one for him. But he likes his new emaxx. The noise bothers his ears alittle.

No more nitro for me!!

jay

Shiny

Let hem drive it for a pet, and he will not mined the nose then.

But be careful he may end up confiscating it from you. :)

M

magnum57

good for u. :D let ur son enjoy this hobby also. my son tasted it and can out drive me any day. :mad: oh well thats the way it goes i guess. :rolleyes:

NitroBurn

After installing a race ported 29cc head kit my engine seems to go through gas a lot faster. The extra power was well worth it though. Just a guess, but I get about 25 minutes, maybe a bit more per tank of gas.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sprint 77

Contributor
NitroBurn said:
After installing a race ported 29cc head kit my engine seems to go through gas a lot faster. The extra power was well worth it though. Just a guess, but I get about 25 minutes, maybe a bit more per tank of gas.
Maybe because you got your finger in it more. LOL

NitroBurn

Sprint 77 said:
Maybe because you got your finger in it more. LOL
Yeah thats true. I got the engine and suspension tuned good now, so its been a lot of fun. :D

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts