• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

rovan tuned pipe

Phill

Burlzabra said:
Probably not

This one will with a bit of fiddling and sounds and goes pretty well

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-Rovan-RC-HD-Rear-Mount-Tuned-Exhaust-Pipe-Fits-HPI-Baja-5B-5T-SS-King-Motor-/262002677980?hash=item3d009398dc:g:Dc8AAOSw0QFXBaRX

The only thing is it will keep blowing out the gasket at the join.

I have a box full of cheap pipes - I should have just bought the Jetpro from the start and saved myself some money instead of trying to make cheapies fit

Burlzabra

Come on man that pipes from new york the shipping would cost more than the pipe no thanks

I like the sound and this expansion chamber looks a heap better, I just installed it this arvo... Works a treat, got photos if your interested

Last edited by a moderator:

Phill

Burlzabra said:
I like the sound and this expansion chamber looks a heap better, I just installed it this arvo... Works a treat, got photos if your interested
Would be very interested in pics

Phill

Burlzabra said:
The bracket needed to be bent out a fraction, I also turned the bumper posts around View attachment 7966
Looks good now I turned it right way up

I was wondering how you'd get around the bumper as they're the main prob on the DR - great idea

Where does it bolt on?

Burlzabra

Few things needed to be done but it all comes down to how bad you want it... I wanted this pipe to fit badly lol

Last edited by a moderator:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts