• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Rovan clone dominator pipe

Nolimit

ok need some advice this clone ddm dominator pipe doesn't fit if you put it on the right way. You have to take the whole rear rollcage off. But if you turn the pipe upside down it fits without having to remove rear rollcage so the my question is is it safe to run it with the pipe upside down will cause a different effect

Nolimit

Well it seems to run fine alot of pick up but will it damage anything image.jpg image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    267.7 KB · Views: 6

Ice_2k

seems like there's nothing supporting the pipe except the two bolts going into the engine?

Nolimit

I have it apart right now roll cage still fits on it i was worried about the pipe being reversed if it will cause any damage

Ice_2k

i don't think having the pipe upside down should matter, i'm just thinking about having the entire weight of the pipe hang on the engine and put extra stress on the exhaust port when doing jumps for example.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online