• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Rovan 32cc 4 Bolts Gas Engine for 1/5 HPI , installed in MT-now clutch slipping

rekit

Yes indeed! Gotta get a little time on her. I'm just thrilled not to be dragging it back to the shop every run........I'm trying Nord-Lock washers on the header bolts. They have ramps on them that tighten the bolts if they rotate. The other motor bolts would never stay tight. Maybe this will work. Got them at amazon. Mine are the 5mm. Here is a vid showing how they work.

Redredcat0223

Thanks for that,they look pretty cool,I’ve lucked out so far and on both my stock motor and now the zenoah,I haven’t had either come loose and I’m still using the bolts that came with my ddm dominator pipe,the ones that bolt right into the head and never had a loosening issue yet and I havent used loc-tite either.Ive heard of a lot of people who have had issues with them loosening no matter which style bolt they tried,guess its hit or miss,but those studs,and nuts you found look awesome,please keep me updated on how they work,and really glad your enjoying your truck,in the video you sound happy as shit. Lol oh and that endo the truck did looked cool as hell man!!!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online