• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Rob from Ramtech, Redcat, etc AWESOME!!!!

Trtboy

What up guys,

Just wanted to say that Rob is awesome!! he always answers my emails, questions and always takes care of me for anything else I might need. My Redcat MT2 purchase was smooth as glass all the way through. He is by far the most stand up guy I have ever done business with on any of the forums I check out!! Great job Rob!!!

Todd

Ron E

Contributor
Trtboy said:
What up guys,
Just wanted to say that Rob is awesome!! he always answers my emails, questions and always takes care of me for anything else I might need. My Redcat MT2 purchase was smooth as glass all the way through. He is by far the most stand up guy I have ever done business with on any of the forums I check out!! Great job Rob!!!

Todd
ditto....

he has done the same for me, and i've bugged the heck out of him...

e-mails, pm's and phone calls, this guy answers them all asap...

i've ask every stupid question i could think of and he comes back with some

nice, polite and professional answer!

he just sent me my tracking numbers, my trucks on the way.

now he will never get rid of me... :D :D:D

Ron E.

(so i'm saying i agree with Todd)

M

magnum57

This guy is the real deal. I met him Chandler to run our Rampages and to check out the new pipe he has. the pipe is awesome. I had some problems with my Rampage truck and this guy stuck with it the blistering heat to help me get my truck going. I didnt even buy it from him and he still goes above and beyond to help a brother rc nut. were in good hands dealing with this guy. thanks Rob:D

Ron E

Contributor
Skater229 said:
With the mail so slow down here it is going to kill me waiting for mine...
Skater
ya, good luck with that... :)

the last 2-3 weeks were long enough, I can't imagine how long it takes for you to get your stuff. I've been freaking out waiting, now tomorrow's the day for me. :D

best wishes, Ron E.

Trtboy

JUst recieved mine today!!!!!! wow, what a monster. I didn't realize it would be so huge. It's a shame they put that 23cc motor in there. I'm pretty excited, already brainstorming on how to beef it up in certain areas. Definitely needs new servos to turn those big tires under load. I'll keep you all posted. It's maiden voyage is tomorrow.

Cheers, and thanks again Rob!!!!! :D

MOfroggy

Rob's good customer service is going to stand him in good stead for the future. I think that there are going to be a lot of these things sold and Rob will be the man to go to for service on what he sells, information and good prices.

I am especially impressed with the way he has treated the pre-payers that helped him get this thing rolling.

MOfroggy

Last edited by a moderator:

fourwheeler

Rob is a stand up guy and has always treated me well. Thanks Rob.

NitroBurn

Doing business with Rob couldn't have went any smoother. Trying to spread the word about RampageHopUps locally, but not to many people I know are willing to make the investment. Of course they want to drive mine, but not buy one of their own.

M

magnum57

Thanks Rob,

Now heres a company that goes above and beyond. I didnt even buy my MT5 from Rampagehopups and a package showed up with the new cup pins for the diff. The company i got it from didnt even know about the problem with the pin breaking. i just want to say thanks and keep up the good work for all of us RC nuts. u the MAN.

Thanks Joe

RampageHopUps

Too many people at some companies. I talked to Troy myself about the pins breaking. I also sent them 100 pins to send out their guys that didn't know.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts