• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Redcatracing.toys (Does anyone know if this a reputable site)

pfrederi1

has anyone had experience ordering from this site??? Redcatracing.Toys
Are they US based?

Site looks a lil suspect. I couldnt find what I needed on rampageshop. Im looking for CVDs for my rampage MT at a decent price. DDM has them for like $55 or something. Lil pricey.

Thx

G-Man

has anyone had experience ordering from this site??? Redcatracing.Toys
Are they US based?

Site looks a lil suspect. I couldnt find what I needed on rampageshop. Im looking for CVDs for my rampage MT at a decent price. DDM has them for like $55 or something. Lil pricey.

Thx
That site is very reputable! I use them every time I need a Redcat part. Well sometimes amazon if they have it and I need two day shipping. I just placed an order with RRT of over $300, I priced it off ebay. It was around $400 there. So yes they are great

pfrederi1

That site is very reputable! I use them every time I need a Redcat part. Well sometimes amazon if they have it and I need two day shipping. I just placed an order with RRT of over $300, I priced it off ebay. It was around $400 there. So yes they are great

Thank u sir. Ill giv em a try.

On another note i ordered the blue aluminum servo horns from rampageshop for my rampage MT throttle servo (SAVOX 0230). It comes with 3 plastic inserts (adapters). One of them fits on the servo but does not fit the servo horn openings. The servo horn openings are too big which was weird. Anyway rampage shop refunded me the cost of the servo horns and let me keep em. Does anyone know where i can get the adapter inserts that fit both the servo and the aluminum horn on the other side?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.