• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Redcat Twister XB Pro

minkwak81

I'm new to hobby-grade RC, and I purchased the Redcat Twister Xb Pro. I already have a Lithium-Polymer battery, and I don't know if the car is Lipo-ready. Please answer if it is :)

G

The Twister XB Pro comes with a Nimh battery pack. It will run great off a 2s lipo. You will need to pick up a lipo charger if you don't already have one.

minkwak81

Thanks, RCDAD. I just did my first run today, and the buggy won't turn to the right. I have the steering trim all the way to the right and the dual rates to the right. What do I do? I have read the instructions.

G

You may need to recenter the servo horn.

Remove the servo horn.

Center the trim.

Turn on the car and let the servo center itself.

Reinstall the horn.

Last edited:

minkwak81

How do I remove the servo horn? Do I need to remove the whole front part of the chassis? Removing it seems like a very difficult task...

minkwak81

What do you mean by "Moved to the electric area"? Isn't the servo located in the front part of the chassis? And please teach me how to remove the servo horn.

RampageHopUps

This is the Rampage Forum. Gas and Electric Large Scale.

You have a 1/10th scale Electric buggy, so your post belongs in the Nitro and Electric area.

To remove the servo horn, hold the servo horn in one hand, and remove the center screw that holds it on.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts