• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

For Sale redcat rampage xt for sale

bazinga

if anyone is in the southern n.h. area I am selling my xt for 300.00.local inquiries only please,i don't want to go through the hassle of pay pal and shipping.truck runs and looks great,all stock with new body and mt tuned pipe and a few extra parts.

Kevin's xb

if anyone is in the southern n.h. area I am selling my xt for 300.00.local inquiries only please,i don't want to go through the hassle of pay pal and shipping.truck runs and looks great,all stock with new body and mt tuned pipe and a few extra parts.
Hi I'm Kevin I would love to purchase it b.c. I have an xb and would be great addition to my collection. I will pay for shipping if you would consider it. I'm in Sevierville Tennessee. Thanks

bazinga

Hi kevin I have now idea how it all works as far as payment and shipping,thats why I was hoping for someone in my area that I could meet.I'm sorry for the inconvenience.but not knowing I would rather do it somewhat local

Kevin's xb

Hi its kevin again. if u have not sold the mt I will pay shipping and all the fees. If you would like maybe u could figure the shipping cost to Sevierville TN 37862 and after the total I will send western union. that way no money out of ur pocket. just let me know please. I have a Cell phone if it be easier to work out details. 865-469-4553 Thanks

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.