• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

SOLD / FOUND Redcat Rampage XT/B and Rally - Custom Tons of stuff here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoostCreepr

The first one started its life as an XT i bought new. I put some some custom touches too it as i went a long when i got bored.

Boca bearings, Hyper Charger Air Filter, Killer Bee Kill Switch, Aluminum Gear braces, Belt Drive, Tempered Drive Cups, MSD Plug, CPI Pipe, Vented Fuel cap, Upgraded Servos, copper sleeves over drive cups, ddm 7500 spring, Baja Adapters, Not sure if i will include my brand new Proline Trenchers... i guess for the right price ill include them, have stock wheels avalable, Custom TT Roll cage installed and body modified for 1 of a kind look. Also included is another XB roller... needs battery, wheels, motor. This also has upgraded aluminum mounts and throttle servo. There is a ton of stuff here i have over $1600 invested here. Looking for around $1k for everything including Trenchers. $900 without. no rx tx included. Lots of extra parts, belts, screws. Smoking deal. If you kno

Direct link to Album with all pictures ---> http://smg.photobucket.com/user/bobhonkey/library/redcat

The rally i bought off another forum. When i got it the shape was really poor, mods were made that werent really done correctly. I have played around with the a bit and enjoy it both ways it comes. I have a stock body that used to belong to RC Dad, and the body that came with it. The body that came with it has been modded for the "rally" aspect of the build. I used some square adapters to extend the xb wheels out away from pipe and give it the flush look. Its not perfect but it does the job and looks cool. can take it off the street through the grass/dirt/mud and not get stuck. i also have the stock wheels and by just removing the extra squares the car is back to normal. It has an HSP pipe wrapped in exhaust tape to keep from warping the body from heat with custom tail pipe for rear exit, it has savox throttle servo, hitec steering throttle, upgraded from plastic to steel gears, angle shred stack, baja filter, outerwares, and killer bee. I just put a new manifold on it because it came with a "boost bottle" which i removed. There are a few concerns with this car, the first is the front left hub has stripped and the screw keeps falling out. I guess it is a common problem and i was going to go aluminum. The 2nd is the pipe.. it works fine but its not really effective in my opinion. its an HSP generic pipe, could use a new one. the previous owner states it was bored over to be 30cc.. i have no proof of this but i will say this car screams like a 30cc. Check my album for all the pictures. Ask any questions. I would like $700 shipped for everything here, both bodies, wheels and adapters. I would take $1500 shipped for everything. No radios included with either.

20130830_075306_zps2964854d.jpg

20130928_165904_zps6ac4495e.jpg

20130928_170030_zps66ce5d7c.jpg

20130928_172548_zps6da33528.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts