• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Redcat rampage xt aluminium hop ups

ironlion1973

Check out my redcat rampage xt aluminium hop ups on youtube at Donald smith redcat rampage xt aluminium hop ups..

talunceford

Ol said:
We have some at 7075RC.com
Still wanting to get the aluminum diff housings for project Insanity. Diff cases, front and rear shock mounts, and most likely the full chassis to really stiffen things up a bit. What would the chance be of getting some diff cases made? There are a few really killer pieces that could be made. In all honesty, I'd love to see some aluminum front and rear bumper parts. Just my opinion on those though. The structural parts you have come up with already are top notch. Your gear plate is the hingpin in what makes my setup work. Cudos to you and your team Doug!

Ice_2k

Not sure aluminium bumpers are a great idea to be honest. You want the bumpers flexing (and breaking if need be) and taking the force of the shock, not being stiff and sending the shock into the chassis

talunceford

Ice_2k said:
Not sure aluminium bumpers are a great idea to be honest. You want the bumpers flexing (and breaking if need be) and taking the force of the shock, not being stiff and sending the shock into the chassis
True true...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.