• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Redcat MT/TRUGGY TQ'ed first Mliestone qualifier.

PhatDad

First time on the track and I took my redcat mt/truggy to the top qualifying postion in its first heat race. This is just the beginning of the race program I have planned for the Teamphatdad-rc redcat program. Will post some vid soon of the A-main race. Sadly I did not finish. Next time.

RampageHopUps

The Redcat defintiely showed it can be a racer. Phatdad did great in several races, but he had Electronics problems after the first race. 2nd race was the throttle servo, A-main was the steering servo.

In other news, I did pretty good for myself. I finished the first qualifier around 4th out of 6/7. Actually got better after several laps. My best time was 30 seconds, just off the pace of the winner at 27 seconds. I did notice, that I never used the brakes, just coasted to slow down, then jammed on the throttle again. Even if I was thinking about it, I just couldn't dive into turns with full brake. I got taken out in the 2nd qualifer with a t-bone into the steering upright, then in the B-main, I got taken out again in a t-bone that broke that same side a-arm. It may have been damaged in the first hit.

Anyway, the video will be great for the Ramapge, Phatdad was taking no prisoners in the first race.

MOfroggy

Rob,

It is great to hear that you all did good and got some video. Any publicity is good publicity. What other brand vehicles were you running against?

RampageHopUps

Phatdad ran against all bajas in the #1 qualifier, then Angel ran his Hurricane in the #2qualifier, then I ran against Angel's cousin in his Hurricane. We were both newbies at racing, so it was fairly comical. I edged him out to get into the B main by a few seconds probably.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts