• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Rear right wheel locked up??

Slater__boner

I’m hoping it’s just a rocker jammed somewhere but worse comes to worse maybe rear diff ?
Anyone had this problem?

Impalassman

Have had this happen twice but was always a rock lodged in it. Guess that's what I get doing donuts in the driveway LOL

pfrederi1

Yeah unfortunately these wheel hubs are designed like a car's where theres hardly any clearance between the wheel height and the wheel hub and if a rock gets in there it will jam up the wheel. Has happened to me sevceral times before. so dnt run in rocky areas.

sunoco

they are all the same design. sorta low ball.- what should be done is to have a cone shaped insert that fits inside the hubs-- close off the open areas on the outside of the hubs-- couple drain holes for water-- who cares what it looks like-- its function not shelf queen that matters. look at this body-- duct tape and velcro-- its a huge help makes the body last longer too-- there has been so much basalt sand & gravel hitting the j-p rear mount-- off the front tires the pipe looks sand blasted-- dull finish.

Attachments

• DUCT TAPE 001.JPG
    DUCT TAPE 001.JPG
    133.9 KB · Views: 9
  • Gravel blasted 001.JPG
    Gravel blasted 001.JPG
    134.5 KB · Views: 9

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts