Rear right wheel locked up??

Slater__boner

Slater__boner

I’m hoping it’s just a rocker jammed somewhere but worse comes to worse maybe rear diff ?
Anyone had this problem?

Haroldbee

Haroldbee

That happened to me a couple of times and the problem--both times--there was a rock jammed between a rear hub.

Impalassman

Impalassman

Have had this happen twice but was always a rock lodged in it. Guess that's what I get doing donuts in the driveway LOL

P

pfrederi1

Yeah unfortunately these wheel hubs are designed like a car's where theres hardly any clearance between the wheel height and the wheel hub and if a rock gets in there it will jam up the wheel. Has happened to me sevceral times before. so dnt run in rocky areas.

sunoco

sunoco

they are all the same design. sorta low ball.- what should be done is to have a cone shaped insert that fits inside the hubs-- close off the open areas on the outside of the hubs-- couple drain holes for water-- who cares what it looks like-- its function not shelf queen that matters. look at this body-- duct tape and velcro-- its a huge help makes the body last longer too-- there has been so much basalt sand & gravel hitting the j-p rear mount-- off the front tires the pipe looks sand blasted-- dull finish.

Attachments

Members online

• WoodiE

Latest posts