• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Rctoparts.com anybody familiar with them?

Trip..

I see their prices are great and seem to have most parts in stock that I need, but they don't answer their phone and the guys at redcat customer service say theyve never heard of rctoparts. The website seems to work, but I don't need to get ripped off...

If anybody has recently dealt with them, please let me know.

mdknightrider

I see their prices are great and seem to have most parts in stock that I need, but they don't answer their phone and the guys at redcat customer service say theyve never heard of rctoparts. The website seems to work, but I don't need to get ripped off...

WELL you are in luck mister, I have dealt with them, AND TO TELL YOU THE TRUTH, I don't think they are all they are CRACKED UP TO BE. What part are you looking for? I've been looking to get A PINION GEAR for a REDCAT XT from them, and have had NO RESPONSE, NO ANSWERS TO PHONE CALLS, E-MAILS ETC. But depending on what part your looking for, I ALWAYS RECOMMEND GOING THRU EITHER REDCAT OR REDCAT TOYS TO GET MY PARTS. Hope this helps.

rcman

hello
i put in a order threw there website for 4 tires on rims for mt rad cat rampage xt 1/5th scale gas truck
so on nov 11 2020 about 10 days went by never heard a word from them
i tried to get ahold of them threw e mail and by phone and threw Facebook with no luck at all
so i got poking around on internet and seen a few people went on Better Business Bureau and put in a compliant ---BIG RED FLAG
i payed with pay pall after the shipping and exchange on my money from Canadian to us money the total was $174
so i tried again to get ahold of them no luck at all
so i put in a case with pay-pall and they looked into it i just got all my money back from this website a week ago still never head a word from them at all

so just a heads up before putting in a order with them

Dzxc6969

Don't use them paid for iems never shipped had to fight with PayPal to get money back

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online