• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Ramtech kill switch aka redcat kill switch

Bigpopa64

I hooked the ramtech kill switch up to a OBR 30.5 Full mod.to the factory receiver and radio the only this I can get to do is if you turn the radio off it will apply the brake it will not kill the engine can anyone help me with this is there a solution to this I'm going to try my 3 channel Lansu radio and receiver I got with my Ground Pounder and see what I got if I can't get it to work or any solutions how is the Dynamite kill switch I got a lot of money tied up on this rig I know you guys will help with some answers I'm still a newb but getting better thanks I go I'm hoping to get the ramtech to work I know killer bee I couldn't afford it at the time and money is still tight

Bigpopa64

I hooked the ramtech kill switch up to a OBR 30.5 Full mod.to the factory receiver and radio the only this I can get to do is if you turn the radio off it will apply the brake it will not kill the engine can anyone help me with this is there a solution to this I'm going to try my 3 channel Lansu radio and receiver I got with my Ground Pounder and see what I got if I can't get it to work or any solutions how is the Dynamite kill switch I got a lot of money tied up on this rig I know you guys will help with some answers I'm still a newb but getting better thanks I go I'm hoping to get the ramtech to work I know killer bee I couldn't afford it at the time and money is still tight

Bigpopa64

I was able to get the ramtech kill switch
to work after I uninstalled it and and hooked it back up to factory receiver and radio and engine it works as described you can't beat it good price it does its job thanks Ramteck and Redcat

mdknightrider

Well (in my opinion) only, I WOULD DEFINITELY save the money and INVEST in A KILLER RC KILLER BEE, Best investment IVE EVER MADE! You can shut off remotely AND if something goes wrong, you can shut it off OR IT WILL NOT LET YOU START IT IF SOMETHING IS WRONG. JUST SAYING.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.