• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

RampageHopUps Pre-Order Raffle

RampageHopUps

OK folks, all of the raffle items have been shipped today. You should be seeing them in a few days. Some people got gears, others got X-cans, others got Head kits, and a few more got PhatDad Shock shafts. Post up if you ahve any suggestions when you install them.

RampageHopUps

Didn't you read the damn site before you bought one?? I raffled off hop-ups to all the pre-order buyers. You won something, can't remember what it was though. You'll ahve to wait until Thursday now.

hellya

Actually no I didnt read the site:rolleyes:....I just thought it was cool you having a raffle...a unexpected bonus;)

fourwheeler

hellya said:
Actually no I didnt read the site:rolleyes:....I just thought it was cool you having a raffle...a unexpected bonus;)
Just think of all the cool stuff you could have missed...... ;)

Mine is delivering today, I just want to see the truck!! But goodies will be here by the weekend so it's gonna be a fun weekend. :D

Ron E

Contributor
(some got wheel nuts)

Cool, my truck should be here fri, then a box of goodies right after that. :)

should make for a good weekend... :D

UPDATE 7/10/08 : box of hop ups arrived today. UPS called and verified a large package will be delivered 7/11 and must be signed for... yyyaaaaaaaa!

Last edited by a moderator:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts