• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Rampage XT exhaust mount

buuuud

The Rampage XT that was given to me seems to be missing a part to support the exhaust. Can someone please post a pic of the stock exhaust and where it attaches to the rear shock tower and possibly a part number?
thanks in advance

Attachments

• IMG_1100[1].JPG
    IMG_1100[1].JPG
    306.7 KB · Views: 15

neeper

The Rampage XT that was given to me seems to be missing a part to support the exhaust. Can someone please post a pic of the stock exhaust and where it attaches to the rear shock tower and possibly a part number?
thanks in advance
It looks like the exhaust hangers snapped, they should extend out to the the holes on the pipe mounting holes.

redcat-broken-exhaust-hanges.png

The replacement part number is 7066.

mdknightrider

Thank you neeper
Or if you have an old, very thick METAL COAT HANGER, & A pair of needle nose pliers YOU COULD MAKE YOU SOME, and might I also suggest, where the METAL pieces go into the EXHAUST, put pipe clamps on TO REALLY HOLD THOSE PIECE'S TOGETHER! I've got them on mine AND THEY HAVENT LET LOOSE YET, also, because I'm RUNNING BIGGER TIRE'S I DIDN'T WANT THEM VIBRATING LOOSE, MESSAGE ME HERE, and I maybe can send you a pic of what I mean.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts