• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

rampage xt brakes

Erik J.

hello guys I've bought an xt 2 month ago and now my brakes make a hard clicking sound.I've checked if there is dirt in it but can't see a thing.anybody know what can be the problem?if so how can I get the brakes of the truck.

Erik J.

How can i recognize these screws,or what number do they have in the manual so i can look in the manual.This is the first RC i bought and the first time i ran it the rear shock broke and now this.I hope i'll find it before i take it all apart to find the problem.

I'm sorry if my english is a bit wrong but i'm from the Netherlands.

Erik J.

after a good look i found out that the front/rear crown gear came loose. All four screws are backed out. When i fixt it the clicking sound dissapeard. But after an hour of driving it came loose again so i'm thinking to fix it with locktite. They could better have send the RC in thousand pieces so that i can put it together myself. But thanks for the quick help and when i got another problem i will post a message.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.