• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Rampage XR Rally

Phospherus

I purchased a Rampage XR for some parking lot action when I'm not running the Chimera.

From looking at the manual the XR uses the same front cvd and rear axle as the Chimera. My question is I want to run HPI Hostile slicks so I need adapters. The Ramtech ones as I understand widens the track. 7075rc is out of stock on the Chimera adapters. 7075rc has the ones that go on the XB 10mm.

So here is my question. Can I purchase the threaded 10mm front cvds from XB and the rear threaded 10mm axle from XB and just swap them out?

I'm thinking it should work fine would just like some verification.

Phospherus

Well I meant swap out the cvds and axles from XR to the XB 10mm threaded cvds and axles then use the 7075rc hpi adapters.

Ol' fart

I have one set of Chimera adapters. I'll edit the website so you can by them. Check latter today.

Phospherus

I have already ordered your XB adapters for the 10mm and already ordered the XB cvd with 10mm and the rear threaded 10mm axles. Which is fine I'll just use the original cvd and rear axles from XR as spares for the Chimera.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online