• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Rampage XBE motor mount options?

Aadams

It will fit the mount but it will hit the steering post. My chassis is a 1/2 inch longer to fit the 2028
I would like to have one of those motor mount how do I get my hands on them

Plus $30 so $130. Say go and I'll invoice you thru PayPal.
I have the stock chassis I just whont my xte to be way faster I'm new to this truck I don't know what would be the best motor for this I don't want to have to change the chassis right now so I whont a mount and gears and cam and you tell me what motor I need to get I have a new max 5 and whont to run 8s

I'm gonna run a 5692 size motor. So the spur and pinion and mount for a 5692 an bearings how much thanks

850kv what ever spur and pinion would work good with that I'm run giant grip tires [email protected]

Ol' fart

I'm ready to machine the gears and cams now , thanks for the response. look for the kit on the website by the end of next week. I will be able to ship then.

Ol' fart

Hold on. The first one shipped out revealed some problems that will have to be worked out before I can offer them for sale.

Aadams

Hold on. The first one shipped out revealed some problems that will have to be worked out before I can offer them for sale.
Just let me know when I can get one thanks

Aadams

I really need a motor mount for a 5692 850 kv
It's a hobby star I think the 4 hole cam maybe the bigger spur and I would like it to be pretty fast but not be having heating problems it's a Max's 5 on 8s would a 13 or 14t pinion be ok my tires are mad max giant 190mm tall thanks for everything ol fart [email protected] you send me a invoice

Ol' fart

It is super hard to guess what gears will work with each car. I recommend starting with the lowest gears(48T/10T) and then adjust to your liking and heat generated for a dirt car. Street cars with much smaller tires should start with the 44T spur gear and the 10T

Gigawatts2

Anyone heard anything from ol’ fart about the motor mounts

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online