• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Rampage xb speed build

Bhopp

Well I finally got my kitty cat out cy26 with 35-25-26-24 first run I admit you guys were right I need more power, that gear ratio was too tall(.659). I adjust to 31-29-26-24(.864) that seemed ok with the power that I had. Now here the question how good is the stock hy30.5cc I kinda got a idea of the power I want, the only reason I swap the engine was my fuelie was just broken in and new and I thought it may be stronger. Can you get good power out the stock engine or is it better to just buy another engine?

G

It will have more torque than your 26cc but won't rev quite as high. If you want real power you need to go with a good piston port or reed engine.

Deluge

A modded head would give you a good power increase on the stock engine. Super easy to do and not as expensive as a new engine.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts