• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Rampage XB - Next mods?

dsm600rr

Hello everyone. So far it has been fun tinkering with my Rampage XB over the last 9 months. I am looking for everyone's recommendations on what I should modify next. Here is what I currently have:

- HY 30cc 4-bolt engine

- Jetpro pipe

- Blue Aluminum Gear Plate with Bearings

- Stern German Belt Drive Kit

- 8k clutch

- Shread Industries Inclined ShreadStack (Velocity Stack)

- Air Filter Set for HPI Baja

- Super Bee Kill Switch

- outerwears covers on pull start and crankcase

- Hobbico HCAP0332 VoltWatch2 4.8V/6V Rx Battery Monitor

- Hitec HS-645MG throttle servo

- snappy rc ultimate fuel kit

Thanks

chapinb

Front axle carriers, 7075 or redcat aluminum.

Front c-hubs, 7075 or redcat.

Steering servo

New shoes and adapters

Front shock tower. Any maker, or at least double up on stock.

Better bhearings all around.

These can all wait till something breaks/gets sloppy. Nice build so far!

dsm600rr

Hi Chapinb. Thanks for the reply. I have been checking out 7075 products the last few weeks. Looks like it's quality. Do you have any experience with their products?

chapinb

I have the diff boxes, front and rear axle carriers and the motor mount for the xbe. All are top quality in finish and function. You'll be hard pressed to find anyone that says otherwise.

Wayne

I have all the 7075 upgrades for the XB to include the chassis and from my experience he sells the best quality upgrades available. His parts are definitely better than the Redcat aluminum versions. You may want to look into the 7075 diff. covers many people to include myself have had problems with the plastic Redcat covers especially the rear. I am a basher and run the aluminun arms with no problem. The plastic arms tend to develop a twist. The aluminum arms stay straight/level and tend to give a smother or more controled ride.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online