• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Rampage TT5 on a 1/8th scale track

GeneralG

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiSaTOOPreA

Just a short video of the TT5 buggy running on a 1/8 scale track. Sorry for the crappy camera job. I tried filming and driving at the same time.... :rolleyes: Should have more GOOD video of it on Sunday running on the same track.

The buggy felt like a 1/8 scale. It handles almost exactly like one, I'm very impressed with the handling. Just not the shock situation currently. I replaced all the shocks with the HPI HD e-clip, everyone of them was blown out in the first 5 minutes of running. Reminds me of the old days with the RTR 5B and having to tear apart the shocks after every run to replace the e-clips. :( Once a good shock fix is in place this buggy will be on rails!

In the video I'm running a 26CC engine from the Baja SS with a stock gutted can.

fourwheeler

I will give you an "A" for effort for that vid G. ;)

The buggy looks like it has potential. I like the way the suspension is working and it appears to soak up the bumps well. Turn in and cornering appear good also.

It should be interesting to see the vid when you are able to use both hands. :D

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online