• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

rampage tt

fastlane

Team Driver
I have only about a gallon ran through my tt and it's been an awsome driving experiance. I have faced the weak shock shafts and a head bolt disaster but this is still by far the best rc experiance for me. The head bolt issue was builder error. I reused head bolts! The TT handles better to me than my truggy I use to have. Once you get all of the little bugs gone it is truely a beast. I always try to find buget priced rc's and with the money I save build the shit out of them. The rampage tt is the perfect project! Build and let it be built!

badboy2

what shock shaft replacement do they have for the redcat buggy?what else have u broke since getting it?any pinion bolt problem like the baja ?do u have the one with upgraded arms?

kryptonite

fastlane said:
I have only about a gallon ran through my tt and it's been an awsome driving experiance. I have faced the weak shock shafts and a head bolt disaster but this is still by far the best rc experiance for me. The head bolt issue was builder error. I reused head bolts! The TT handles better to me than my truggy I use to have. Once you get all of the little bugs gone it is truely a beast. I always try to find buget priced rc's and with the money I save build the shit out of them. The rampage tt is the perfect project! Build and let it be built!
i think the same way. im always searching for the affordable, but fun rc. glad your digg'in it! i enjoy all my redcats. the little quirks that come up arent really that bad and fixing them is so inexpensive. just wondering if you have plans for a second ramp. is it rolloing around in the back of your head yet? i thought i would be fine with just one, but now im 3 deep. lovin it!! the best thing is it sounds like your truly satisfied for what you spent so far. it sucks when you go into something blind and you just don't know what the outcome will be.

badboy2

well as of now a lot have came up..so my tt from ddm is NOT ordered yet..im eyeing the v1 rtr with the pipe and upgrade kit..thats a great deal!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts