• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Rampage TT

fastlane

Team Driver
Wow! this is a bad mutha. I installed the 28.5 race ported stroker kit before I ever ran it, and man that is a quick monster. I ran nitro for a few years and nothing in my opinion is more fun than a rampage

forist

Contributor
Yes they are i love my TT I don't use my savage truckzilla anymore. The TT alot mke fun and more running with it for sure. I cant wait to get my raceported 30.5 going to be a blast. Good luck Fastlane I know u will have much more fun to.

fastlane

Team Driver
thanks I made up my mind when I first searched this forum. Everyone that replied to my postes were really helpful.

kryptonite

ya bro. its not really the same as the nitro's. i miss the sound of the 2 speed and that quick spool up. that motor will get faster once it loos'ins up some. probly about 3-4 tanks and it will really be screaming. it also wont flood up like it did on your first start. thats commin with a fresh mill. we always enjoy pics, so thro some up.

hamster huey

The Rampages driving actions are more realistic than nitro in my opinion. It behaves more like a real car acceleration, jumping, and handling wise.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts