• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

rampage tt v2??

badboy2

does this version needs the things to be done on the version 1?aside from all the upgrade kit installed ,what needs to be done with v2?

kryptonite

badboy2 said:
does this version needs the things to be done on the version 1?aside from all the upgrade kit installed ,what needs to be done with v2?
the basic pre-run stuff. vent the gear cover, oil the filter, center the drive shafts(if you want), vent the gear cover(always sugjested) and put a half way decant throttle servo in it. the upgrade kit is allready installed. i like the V1 couse it comes with the extra parts and DDM still has a few left with the side dom pipe. the V2 is more plug-n-play couse you don't have to strip it completly down. you need to pull the trigger jersey boy. fastlane and k20 recantly landed some new rigs. ask them what they think about the overall "happy factor". sounds like their having more fun then me.. bastards!! :mad: :D

badboy2

soon bro! i kno im always askin questions ,whatever problem or issues that i may eencountrer i can think off out of my head.would be nice to run it next week at bajafest hehehe!

fastlane

Team Driver
get the v1 better to tear down and inspect everything and LOCK TITE all of the nessessary stuff. You also get a back up set of a arms for those unexpected bo bo's and some just incase out drives. Less cost so you can get the good stuff right off the back. You also learn your rig in the process.

DemonRC

If you can you should temper the diff outdrive shafts too. I havn't had any problems with mine after getting the ones Ramtech tempered.

badboy2

btw does the buggy have regular size steering servo or same as the baja?

DemonRC

The steering servo is smaller than the stock Baja servo. That's not a bad thing though cause the new HPI MG digital servo and the HiTec 5745 which most of us run is a direct fit for the Rampage.

BTW, I bought two of the new HPI digitals and the case is actually identical to the HiTec 5745. Even the heatsink is identical. I'm pretty sure HPI had HiTec build that servo for them.

Last edited by a moderator:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.