• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

rampage tt nose diving

tubeman

hi, each time a attempt a jump my truck do nose diving in the air. What i can do to resolve this problem ???

Thanks

DemonRC

What happens is that your car will compress into the face of the jump when you hit it. The front typically clears the lip of the jump before your front springs start their rebound. If your rear shocks are rebounding when the front has cleared, you will see a nosedive. Sprint is right when he says to accelerate off a jump. Accelerating causes the weight to shift to the rear and cause the rear to squat instead of rebound.

pup1970

Has any one flipped theirmotor around and got the drive train to spin correctly? It would definatley help with in air control. I have thought long and hard about doin it, but just don't have the time or machines to make it professional looking.

DemonRC

pup1970 said:
Has any one flipped theirmotor around and got the drive train to spin correctly? It would definatley help with in air control. I have thought long and hard about doin it, but just don't have the time or machines to make it professional looking.
FG runs their engines opposite of most other 5th scales like you are talking about. It doesn't really seem to give it any air control at all. At least not on my FG. And trust me I've WOT it in the air just to see.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts