• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Rampage TT Discontinued?

2simplistic

I tried to order a Rampage TT and the response I received was that they were no longer carrying the Rampage TT due to Redcat discontinuing that model. Has anyone else ran into this?

krashkrieg

Contributor
They are not going anywhere...This is a quote from the President of RedCat from this thread..

http://www.redcatrampageforum.co/showthread.php?p=44514#post44514

RedcatRacing said:
The current Rampage models are not going away as they are still in great demand.
We continue to stock parts for all models even when we discontinue them. We still stock parts for models we discontinued 3 years ago so you don't have to worry about that.

In regards to what percent of the new Rampage models will fit on the current models. I am going to say under 10%. The new models are totally different. Mainly the engines will all work along with electronics and most of the screws but that is about it.

Thanks

Darin

hamster huey

Shouldnt have to convert to v3 according to......................

Originally Posted by RedcatRacing

The current Rampage models are not going away as they are still in great demand.

We continue to stock parts for all models even when we discontinue them. We still stock parts for models we discontinued 3 years ago so you don't have to worry about that.

In regards to what percent of the new Rampage models will fit on the current models. I am going to say under 10%. The new models are totally different. Mainly the engines will all work along with electronics and most of the screws but that is about it.

Thanks

Darin

My bad I guess he didnt say "all" parts......

Last edited by a moderator:

hamster huey

I as well wish we could still get parts for the v2. Yes its nice we can convert to v3 but if "all" parts were available for 3 years after being discontued we'd have those diff cases.

Have to buy a new chassis just for diff cases on model that was only replaced about a year ago sucks.....doesn't give 100% confidence in being able to get parts even 6 months after a models disconued.

I remember the shock fiasco still too well too................

The v1 and v2 shock parts dried up as the v3 was released! So the only way to replace a shaft was to convert the whole shock to v3!

http://www.redcatrampageforum.com/showthread.php?t=2853

RedcatRacing

Advertiser
Vendor
We did send out a message to dealers that the TT will not be back but since that email went out, we had some dealers request that we do not discontinue the TT so we will continue to bring in limited qty's.

The MT, MT PRO and Dunerunner are all fine and the reason we had decided to limit the production of the TT is twofold. 1. The DuneRunner outsells it 4-1. 2. With the new XB coming, it just did not make sense to have 3 4WD buggies.

So, after receiving some requests from dealers we decided to continue with it and the next available TT's will be around June.

Hope that helps.

Darin

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts