• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Rampage TT Brushless conversion w/ Neu 2230 about to begin. lots of questions

Kaz the Minotaur

No I haven't tried it yet.

I should have time this weekend. The wife and kids are going back home to visit her uncle so I will be by my self Friday evening, Saturday, and sunday until I get up for work. I would go to but I have to work at 11 PM Sunday night.

aqwut

Kaz the Minotaur said:
No I haven't tried it yet.
I should have time this weekend. The wife and kids are going back home to visit her uncle so I will be by my self Friday evening, Saturday, and sunday until I get up for work. I would go to but I have to work at 11 PM Sunday night.
Awesome, I'll be lookin' forward to it.. If that ESC handles nice, I will get a couple for my GSTs.. and maybe build another Rampage...

aqwut

fastlane said:
amazing. 38lb wheelie machine. dude that's one bad mutha.
Thanks Dude.. I can't wait to see The Rampage TT videos.. that sucker should be fast..! Hurry Kaz and LongShank..! I'm dying to see the buggy go.. I might pick one up..

hamster huey

I have to ask do you think it can jump? The gas is so-so with no in air corrections. Dude if you have control of it in the air you have one dangerous machine on your hands. I can already see the potential without jumping for some dangerous shenanigans! You should bullet proof it and take it to the annual grave digger monster nats next year and spank everyone with a non brand home built conversion. You should sell conversion kits and submit your ride to all 4 rc mags.

aqwut

hamster huey said:
I have to ask do you think it can jump? The gas is so-so with no in air corrections. Dude if you have control of it in the air you have one dangerous machine on your hands. I can already see the potential without jumping for some dangerous shenanigans! You should bullet proof it and take it to the annual grave digger monster nats next year and spank everyone with a non brand home built conversion. You should sell conversion kits and submit your ride to all 4 rc mags.
I know for sure it will have control in the air.. As you can see it has enough power to do a back flip even while rolling.. I'd love to go to those events, but they're all in the states. Conversion was very easy to make.. made the mounts in one evening... Spent less than $50 to build this thing... Lookin' through the forums, I seem of the guys have some wicked Rollcages.. Something I would have to build... The motor mount is as good as the Petrol, as it uses the same number of bolts.. with front and rear support for the motor to prevent flexing... plus I also added the top cover plate with 2 peices of angle aluminum to make it even stronger..

I have a Hacker 15xl with a 6.7 Gearbox on it... I will be getting another rampage and powering it with this 540 size motor... It will be funny.. I'm hoping for it to go about 25MPH... I have to find some place to bash this thing with some jumps... and I will definately make a video...

Heavy Chevy

Do you find you're going through layshafts like crazy now? I'd think you are with all that juice ripping at it.

It's really quite impressive, you've done a really swell job! :)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts