• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

rampage mt throttle servo help

ahtwl08

ive got a 4 day old mt that loves eating up servos. first one was the stock one. may have been my fault because of linkage adjustment. second was a cheap towerhobbies that just quit working (old). third and fourth were futaba s3003 that stipped out on the brake side. cheap junk. what throttle/brake servo do you use?

my steering servos still work great :D :) :) :D

G

I use the Hitec 5685. They have never let me down.

Franky

Hi, my name is Franky. I would like to know what , and how do u know when ur servo is missed up?

G

It will just quit working. Sometimes it's worse with smoke or even a bit of fire. :eek:

G

5685 on all my cats.

b-4x4

I was trying to play my rampage mt last night. Trucks turns on steering works but no throttle. it doesn't make any noise when i pull the trigger.

Check all the connection it seems fine.

Is that mean the throttle servo is no good ?

G

b-4x4 said:
I was trying to play my rampage mt last night. Trucks turns on steering works but no throttle. it doesn't make any noise when i pull the trigger.Check all the connection it seems fine.

Is that mean the throttle servo is no good ?
Most of us replace the factory servos with better ones. I do it to all my 5th scales right out of the box.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.