• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Rampage MT Spark Plug Wire

jamsmanblue

I had to flip my rampage last week, becaue i didn't have a kill switch in it. I replaced most of everything, the only thing i can't find any where is the spark plug wire. Anyone have a link of where i can get one?

jamsmanblue

Hey, anyone know where to get and on/off switch? I need one but with a differen't input jack. I bought a venom 4200 mah battery. and it don't fit the redcat on/off switch. I've been looking and already bought wrong adapter plug. just want to change out the entire switch.

jamsmanblue

I got a question i bought the spark plug wire from dave's motor sport. How do i install it? I took out the little black box that holds the wire, but i can't get the wire out of the black box. There's no screws, nothing. It's just a solid peice.

rampagemt

I have done it and there is a screw in there. The hy coils have a tone of glue on them I think. When I changed mine I basically had to break stock wire off. I then epoxyd the shit out of it and still works good

jamsmanblue

well that was a complete waste of money! lol

the wire broke off inside the box. and this new wire i bought

doesn't even look like it would fit anyways!

rampagemt

I have yet to try it on a cy or Zen coil but I would assume they would work a lot better don't quote me on this tho

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts