• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Rampage MT Pro exhaust near body

Mxaddiction

I have a Redcat Rampage MT Pro 32cc. I have a tuned pipe that runs near the body on the right rear quarter. I have heat tape, but not sure if I need to tape the inside body or not. What do all of you think? I can provide picture for viewing if needed. Thanks Ahead!

Mxaddiction

Thanks for the response Phil! Here is a picture with the body next to it. , How hot do the pipes get? F6F71706-761C-4D0F-8F9E-6246B4EA53CD.jpeg

Attachments

• E761107E-7451-40D7-9715-5BF1F2D583CA.jpeg
    E761107E-7451-40D7-9715-5BF1F2D583CA.jpeg
    163.3 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:

Phill

They get extremely hot.
Will definitely melt the body there.
Is that pipe alloy?
If so it won't last long.
You'd be better off spending the extra on a steel one.

Mxaddiction

I think it’s alloy, it has a shiny aluminum look. Thanks, I’m all ears...LOL. what brand are the pipes that come out the side?

Phill

I have a Dune Runner with a Jetpro rear mount and silencer on it and it's great.
You may need a silencer depending on where you're running it.
Dino makes those too. 14558 Silencer_zpsbc8tn4qy.jpg

G-Man

Ya the body melts a little. But like Phill said. The stock pro pipe is aluminum and will crack. There are a few choices for the MT. DDM Racing makes a side mount pipe called the Dominator. I had that on my MT a few years. Jetpro also makes a side mount and rear mount. Now recently Olimat makes a pipe that fits under the body. I put the Olimat on recently. Here are a few pics 20190720_181442.jpg 20190720_175654.jpg

Phill

Ya the body melts a little. But like Phill said. The stock pro pipe is aluminum and will crack. There are a few choices for the MT. DDM Racing makes a side mount pipe called the Dominator. I had that on my MT a few years. Jetpro also makes a side mount and rear mount. Now recently Olimat makes a pipe that fits under the body. I put the Olimat on recently. Here are a few pics View attachment 14561 View attachment 14563

The more I look at that pipe the bigger it gets.:eek:
Would love to hear it,

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.