• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Rampage MT Olimat Tuned Pipe

G-Man

20190720_175632.jpg 20190720_175624.jpg 20190720_181442.jpg 20190721_110924.jpg
Got a new pipe for my monster truck. It is an Olimat made in Australia. Top notch quality and hand made. Sounds great and noticeable power increase low end. Had a ddm Dominator pipe on there for years. Wanted to change it up a bit. Glad I did

G-Man

Goes well.
How's the filter holding up with the pipe so close?
Thanks! The filter. It seems to be fine there near the pipe. I just took it off for service and didn't notice any damage. The Outerwares was still fine also. That was one of my concerns of it melting. I really don't want to change the filter type if I don't have to. I guess time will tell. Although it did get pretty hot already.

Redredcat0223

Thanks! The filter. It seems to be fine there near the pipe. I just took it off for service and didn't notice any damage. The Outerwares was still fine also. That was one of my concerns of it melting. I really don't want to change the filter type if I don't have to. I guess time will tell. Although it did get pretty hot already.
Love it I actually just contacted them to see if that pipe will fit on my xt because I think it will ,I have a ddm dominator for a mt on there now and I really like it but the olimat is badass,looks awesome ,what wheels and tires are you running if I may ask?Thank you

G-Man

Love it I actually just contacted them to see if that pipe will fit on my xt because I think it will ,I have a ddm dominator for a mt on there now and I really like it but the olimat is badass,looks awesome ,what wheels and tires are you running if I may ask?Thank you
20190818_124015.jpg

Attachments

• 20190818_124015.jpg
    20190818_124015.jpg
    528.8 KB · Views: 5

G-Man

I use Proline. Impulse wheels and Badlands mx43 tires. Originally made for a Xmaxx. Drilled the center hole to fit 5th scales. Love those tires. So much better for the truck. Reminded myself why I hate the big tires putting those MTXL monster claw tires on there. Broke an arm rather quickly lol

Redredcat0223

Anybody know how to get ahold of olimat pipes ,I emailed them a month and a half ago to see if they made a pipe for the XT or if I could fit the MT onto the XT because I did that with my Ddm pipe but I can never get a response so I figured I’d ask if anybody has another email for them or something Thanks guys for any help

Redredcat0223

Oh and thanks g man fir the response on your wheels and tires I didn’t see that you answered me till now and I think I had wrote you again earlier askin the same question again so just dismiss it thanks for your help

Mxaddiction

View attachment 14547 View attachment 14548 View attachment 14549 View attachment 14550
Got a new pipe for my monster truck. It is an Olimat made in Australia. Top notch quality and hand made. Sounds great and noticeable power increase low end. Had a ddm Dominator pipe on there for years. Wanted to change it up a bit. Glad I did
Looks Great!! By the look of that pipe, I bet it sounds Great!!!
View attachment 14566

Redredcat0223

No problem
Last question I promise lol what shocks do you have on there,I’ve been searching and searching for aftermarket shocks for my XT and cannot find anything,nobody puts the dimensions with them so you’ll know if they will work or not but I know people have said the MT’s shocks will fit on the XT so was wondering what is in your truck,thanks again for any knowledge you can give me!!

G-Man

Last question I promise lol what shocks do you have on there,I’ve been searching and searching for aftermarket shocks for my XT and cannot find anything,nobody puts the dimensions with them so you’ll know if they will work or not but I know people have said the MT’s shocks will fit on the XT so was wondering what is in your truck,thanks again for any knowledge you can give me!!
The shocks are for the Rampage MT Pro. I put them on my Dunerunner too that's how much I liked them.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online