• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Rampage MT Electric Conversion

G-Man

Appreciate the quick replies guys. This really sucks. Price tag is $1,100 at LHS. I hope they are planning to revamp and re-release it. The MTXL was 100% gonna be my next rc. Tough decisions.
Look for a used one. I bought mine used from Facebook marketplace for $650. It was used a few times and completely stock when I got it. I ran it 3 times stock and got the upgrade itch.

biggo

Look for a used one. I bought mine used from Facebook marketplace for $650. It was used a few times and completely stock when I got it. I ran it 3 times stock and got the upgrade itch.

I'll have to keep my eyes peeled. There's about a million dbxl's and zero mcxl's on Facebook. I usually check on there periodically.

TheVandal

I got a brand new Kershaw Conversion Kit for Radecat Racing Rampage MT, If you need Do me offer the best will get it ! i will send picture tomorow.

Dutchvan

I l

i can help if your still interested

If anyone is interested for that matter. I just finished making a conversion kit worthy of resale. However im also willing to shar my photos and knowledge but part acquisition and machining well be on each ones self. Indis it all with patience and a dremelmand im pleased to see its functional and beautiful
I am interested in you conversation kit

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.