• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Rampage MT Brakes

Dusty

A 990 carb should do you justice, just no choke if you like the choke. As far as coil, I really have had no issues with either stock coils when I used them, maybe just a bad run of coils here recently. I since changed the stock engine to a Zenoah g320 in both the MT and DR. I would run your stock engine till it won't anymore or untill you are totally bored with it. I chose the stock Zenoah g320 as a replacement engine with the thoughts of being able to build the engine if I so choose, which ddm had a deal of the day last week. They had the ESP race ported head and piston kit on sale for $89. So I bought two. Got the chance to put the DR kit on with great results. I am going to do the MT throughout this week and break in this weekend. So ya man the stock engine really doesn't need much, a good carb and pipe it's not too bad. I think electronics and diffs need help before anything else

Yeah , servo’s are my next hurtle ... but I’m not sure what ones to swap too . I’m thinking a metal geared waterproof savox for steering but what fits and do they need to be high torch ? As for throttle and break I haven’t started to even look through info on that yet . I know lots like the Futaba and a different servo mount is needed for those but that’s about it

G-Man

Yeah , servo’s are my next hurtle ... but I’m not sure what ones to swap too . I’m thinking a metal geared waterproof savox for steering but what fits and do they need to be high torch ? As for throttle and break I haven’t started to even look through info on that yet . I know lots like the Futaba and a different servo mount is needed for those but that’s about it
I use a 2s 7.4v lipo receiver battery, Futaba 4pls radio system, Savox 1210 throttle/brake servo, One Spektrum s9020 for steering, aluminum Futaba servo mount. It steers awesome and now since using that little piece of fuel hose in my pic above it stops great too

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts